This has been tested on a UDM Pro Ver. 1.9.3
Make sure you have local access to your UDM Pro before proceeding.
- Back up all UDM Pro configurations.
- Add new Super Admin “Local Access Only” account.
- Remove all users except the one carrying the Owner Role and the new Local Access Only account.
- Login locally to your UDM Pro (via IP) with the Owner Role account In the UDM Pro settings disable Advanced > “Remote Access”.
- Re-enable “Remote Access” and sign in using the credentials for the NEW owner account.
- Add all users back.
Not pretty, but it works!