This has been tested on a UDM Pro Ver. 1.9.3
UDM Pro Ver. 1.11.0 has officially fixed this workaround and you can now transfer ownership from the UDM Pro.
Make sure you have local access to your UDM Pro before proceeding.
- Back up all UDM Pro configurations.
- Add new Super Admin “Local Access Only” account.
- Remove all users except the one carrying the Owner Role and the new Local Access Only account.
- Login locally to your UDM Pro (via IP) with the Owner Role account In the UDM Pro settings disable Advanced > “Remote Access”.
- Re-enable “Remote Access” and sign in using the credentials for the NEW owner account.
- Add all users back.
Not pretty, but it works!