This has been tested on a UDM Pro Ver. 1.9.3
Make sure you have local access to your UDM Pro before proceeding.
- Backup all UDM Pro configurations.
- “Add Local Credentials” for the user with the owner role.
- Remove all users except the one carrying the owner role.
- In the UDM Pro settings disable Advanced > “Remote Access”.
- Login locally to your UDM Pro via IP.
- Re-enable “Remote Access” and sign in using the credentials for the NEW owner account.
- Add all users back.
Not pretty, but it works!